September 24 - October 1, 2019
8 Day Experience Ireland Journey
For those who do not desire a walking journey, this trip is for you.
Ireland is beautiful all year long, but there is something special about experiencing Ireland in the fall.
The island of Ireland has earned it's reputation as a bastion of ancient culture and deep-green natural splendor. Experience the magical, and myth filled splendor of Ireland, taking in sights such as, the Giants Causeway, the Cliffs of Moher, and Blarney Castle. Every person in Ireland is warm and inviting, ready to share their culture, and the wonders of their country with visitors. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience.
What We're Offering
A once in a lifetime experience to recalibrate yourself back with your creator and to rediscover the woman that you were meant to be. Traveling with other women on this journey, with laughter, and quiet moments to reflect on where you have been and where you are going.
What Is Included
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- Top notch Irish driver / guide for the group
- Group travel in state of the art Mercedes vehicle
- Entry fees to
Cliffs of Moher Visitor Center
Giants Causeway Visitor Center
- Dynamic leaders with over 60 years experience facilitating women's journeys
- Pre-departure packets,t-shirt, and journal
What Is Not Included
- Airfare to and from Dublin Ireland
- Lunches, dinners, snacks, and drinks
- Admissions and entrances fees (excluding above listed attractions)
- Personal expenses such as drinks, phone calls, extra transfers, etc.
- Gratuity for personal driver
On receipt of your booking-confirmation or invoice, a deposit of 20% of the total tour cost is required. 50% due 90 day prior to departure date. The full tour cost must be paid to A Woman’s Journey at the latest 60 days prior to departure.
*Cost does not include airfare, or medical travelers insurance. Additional travelers insurance can be quoted at the time of trip payment.
Breakfast will be included in the cost of trip, attendee will be responsible for lunch and dinners.