October 2 - 10th, 2020
9 Day Experience Ireland Journey
There is something magical about going grassroots and slowing down. Experiencing the paths of the ancients and listening to the voice of the one who created us. This is what the 2020 journey to Ireland will be about. When you walk through the lush greenery of Ireland, you can understand where the tales of fairies and leprechauns began. But this country is rich in its history of Christianity. Dublin is the home of the Book of Kells, the world's most famous and oldest book. The book is an excellent copy of the first four gospels in Latin.
On this trip, you will experience walking with other women and sharing the camaraderie of those seeking a new and fresh experience with themselves and God.
There is something therapeutic and healing from walking and ingesting the creation of our creator.
This trip is calling your name!
What We're Offering
A once in a lifetime experience to recalibrate yourself back with your creator and to rediscover the woman that you were meant to be. Traveling with other women on this journey, with laughter, and quiet moments to reflect on where you have been and where you are going.
What Is Included
- 3-4 star hotels for 8 nights
- Breakfast every morning
- Top-notch driver in a Sprinter Passenger Van
- Well marked trails with beautiful sites
- 2 dynamic leaders with over 30 years of experience in the travel
- Ground transportation to and from walks
What Is Not Included
- Airfare to and from Dublin Ireland
- Lunches, dinners, snacks, and drinks
- Admissions and entrances fees to any additional attractions
- Personal expenses such as drinks, phone calls, extra transfers, etc.
- Gratuity for personal driver
On receipt of your booking-confirmation of the invoice, a deposit of 20% of the total tour cost is required. 50% due 90 days prior to the departure date. The full tour cost must be paid to A Woman's Journey at the latest 60 days prior to departure.
*Cost does not include airfare or medical traveler's insurance. Additional traveler's insurance can be quoted at the time of trip payment. Breakfast will be included in the cost of the trip, the attendee will be responsible for lunch and dinners.