May 4th - 11th
8 Day Walking Journey
Island hop between two of the most beautiful Greek Islands, Naxos and Santorini.
Discover two of the most beautiful islands of the Cyclades in one trip. Santorini feels like no other place on earth: an ancient island that endured one of the largest volcanic eruptions in history.
Naxos is an island of contrast: on one hand you have a lively town and beaches of Naxos town with its excitement and on the other hand, there is the countryside where life is still very traditional.
What We're Offering
A once in a lifetime experience to recalibrate yourself back with your creator and to rediscover the woman that you were meant to be. Traveling with other women on this journey, with laughter, and quiet moments to reflect on where you have been and where you are going.
What Is Included
- 7 nights accommodation, 4 nights in Naxos, 3 nights in Santorini.
- Breakfasts Included
- Transfers from Santorini airport to ferry port, and from Naxos ferry port to the 1st night's accommodation
- Detailed maps and routes
- Dynamic leaders with years of experience in facilitating women’s journeys
- A Woman's Journey t-shirt, and journal
What Is Not Included
- Travel to and from Santorini, Greece
- Lunches, dinners, snacks, and drinks
- Travel to start or from the finish of each walk
- Admissions and entrance fees of any kind
- Personal equipment
- Taxi or bus fare when needed
- Taxi transfers or public transport should you need to skip a stage of the walk
- Personal Expenses such as drinks, phone calls, extra transfers, tips, etc.
*Cost does not include airfare, or medical travelers insurance. Additional travelers insurance can be quoted at the time of trip payment.
Breakfast will be included in the cost of trip, attendee will be responsible for lunch and dinners.
On receipt of your booking-confirmation or invoice, a deposit of 20% of the total tour cost is required. 50% due 90 day prior to departure date. The full tour cost must be paid to A Woman’s Journey at the latest 60 days prior to departure.